What is True Fund Accounting?
There are some necessary requirements for software to truly earn the moniker, “true fund accounting™.”
A true fund accounting™ system is a comprehensive, inherent, and purpose-built technology designed to meet the unique needs of nonprofit organizations’ financial infrastructures. It meets the complex fund tracking and flexible reporting requirements vital to a nonprofit’s continued ability to grow and serve its community.
True Fund Accounting™ Software is:
- Purpose-built by and for nonprofit professionals
- Represented by multidimensional charts of accounts
- Visible and understandable to all stakeholders at all levels
- Easily integrated with other mission-critical systems
- Supported by highly knowledgeable representatives