Soft Trac Jobs
Solutions Sales Consultant
Location | Northeast USA
At Soft Trac, we help nonprofit organizations do good, better. As a respected leading provider of best-in-class nonprofit fund accounting and fundraising software, our team provides the best solutions, training, support and ongoing learning opportunities to help nonprofits and tribal and governmental agencies operate more effectively.
The Solutions Sales Consultant is responsible for generating new business and selling into the current client base for Soft Trac using a consultative sales process.
- Qualify opportunities for solutions and services with prospective clients
- Leverage consultative/solution based selling technique to position the value of our products to potential and existing customers
- Consult with prospects to understand their challenges and/or opportunities, gather functional and technical requirements.
- Conduct in-depth onsite and web presentations and demonstrations of solution proposal for software and requisite implementation and support services
- Perform calls to target pipeline to set appointments with prospects
- Input and manage prospects and customer data using our CRM
- Compose and present Solution Proposal for software and requisite implementation and support services.
- Cultivating contacts by attending trade shows, conferences and other networking opportunities with nonprofit organizations.
- Maintain product expertise and independently keep up to date on new functionality.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Generate sales and forecasting reports. Analyze trends
- Oversee execution of orders
- Initiate onboarding and transition to the implementation team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must demonstrate the ability to present confidently in front of both live and virtual audiences, including organizational leadership.
- Ability to quickly grasp prospective customer’s business objectives and align them with the product solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and integrate into a team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical customers.
- Self-directed, proactive, analytical and organized.
- Ability to develop business via personal efforts including networking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in consultative sales or equivalent experience in nonprofit accounting.
- Knowledge of multiple deployment platforms including on premise, SaaS, and hosted.
- Work from home with ability to travel up to 25%
If you are self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a high level of comfort with nonprofit software solutions and want to work for a growing company, we want to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com